Browse more videos
Products of this store will be shipped directly from China to your country. Products of this store will be shipped directly from Japan to your country. Products of this store will be shipped directly from Hong Kong to your country. Shop By Category.
My Orders. Track Orders. Important Links. Follow Us. App Download. US UK. Thank you for subscribing!
- Bestselling Series.
- Pull Yourself Together!
- The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Spanish for Health Care Professionals!
- Alistair and Kips Great Adventure!?
- Bestselling Series.
- How To Reduce Weight;
Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Our Stores. All the latest offers delivered right to your inbox!
Ubuy India Online Shopping For your choice in Affordable Prices.
We Accept. Shipping Methods business days Minimum 10 business days. Our Locations. New Releases.
- Commonsense Bidding: The Most Complete Guide to Modern Methods of Standard Bidding.
- Our Footprint in the Sand take 8.
- The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Spanish For Health Care Professionals Best Sellers Rank : #5.
- EPUB The Pocket Idiot s Guide to Spanish For Health Care Professional….
- I Guess I’ll Keep My Day Job: Memoirs of a Sometime Singer?
- Violet Black & the Curse of Camp Coldwater!
D Sullivan. Description For health workers serving a growing community. Today, when one in four babies born in the U. Chapters include vocabulary, phrases, and pronunciation for everything from insurance forms to mental health to prenatal care, with additional sections on dentistry and optometry.
The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Spanish For Health Care Professionals Best Sellers Rank : #5
Product details Format Paperback pages Dimensions Other books in this series. Add to basket. Spanish form the Ground Up 2. Communication Basics 3. When the Patient Arrives 4. Taking the Medical History 5. They Physical Exam 6.
Diagnostic Tests and Procedures 7. The Diagnosis 8. Treatment 9. Hospitalization and Surgery Home Health Care Nursing Emergencies Mental Health Index show more.
About Richard P. Castillo Professor Richard P. Castillo has taught Spanish to decades of students at College of San Mateo, including specialized courses for firefighting, law enforcement, county government services, emergency medical treatment, on-site hospital medical services, nursing recertification, and dementia care.
She speaks and trains nationally on producing error-free business communications, and is the author of Go Ahead Proof It!